Leaders in Management Training Worldwide
• Read Keith's coaching blog for management tips, executive coaching, management advice and manager coaching videos.
• Receive Keith's newsletter, The Winners Path.
• Special offer on the award winning, Coaching Salespeople into Champions for executives & sales managers, recently named one of Selling Power's Top Ten Books To Read in 2010 and the Sales Leadership Book of the Year!
• Build a high performance sales team through coaching.
• Speed up your sales cycle and get people to buy from you.
• Utilize a proven selling strategy through our sales training to close more sales and fill your pipeline with new prospects.
• Keep your team motivated and productive with Keith Rosen's award winning sales management coach training programs.
• Attract and retain the right salespeople.
• Determine what sales coaching or executive coaching program is right for you and your sales or sales management team.
• Get into bigger accounts, set up more qualified appointments with decision makers all the way up the C-Level chain to the CEO.
• Set up a prospecting and cold calling strategy that works and deliver presentations that drive more sales.
• Create a more effective company approach to sales management training, training for sales managers and time management for an efficient sales staff
• Master your time, adopt to the new rules of engagement and win in today's economy.
Our Management Training and Sales Training Solutions Touch Every Part of Our World: Over the last 25 years, we have delivered our management coach training programs and sales training programs to the global audience on six continents in over 35 countries. Keith Rosen and Profit Builders have been pioneers in the coaching and training industry since its inception, especially as it relates to management coach training, sales training, executive coaching, sales coaching, coaching executives to develop teams of sales champions as well as providing sales leaders a coach the coach program for executives who manage managers. Here are just a few of the top US cities we’ve worked in. New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Jacksonville, Indianapolis, San Francisco, Austin, Columbus, Fort Worth, Charlotte, Detroit, Baltimore, Boston, Seattle, Denver, Louisville, Milwaukee, Portland, Las Vegas, Fresno, Long Beach, Kansas City, Atlanta, Colorado Springs, Omaha, Raleigh, Miami, Tulsa, Oakland, Minneapolis and Arlington,Texas. The past few years have been exciting times for Profit Builders, as we have extended our reach and delivered our award winning management coach training and sales training programs in places such as India, South Africa, Rome, Italy, Paris, London, Tokyo, Madrid, Lisbon, Munich, Brussels, Spain, Moscow, Egypt, Prague, Singapore, Ireland, Germany, China, Turkey, Dubai, Malaysia, Korea, Brazil, China, South America and many more countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Meet Our CEO: Keith Rosen
An award winning columnist, keynote speaker and internationally acclaimed, bestselling author, Keith has written several books including the award winning, Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, winner of five International Best Book Awards. Keith is the winner of the Stevie Award and was recognized as The Sales Education Leader of the Year. As a pioneer and a leader in the coaching profession, Inc. magazine and Fast Company named Keith as one of the five most respected and influential executive coaches. He's been featured in Entrepreneur, Inc., Fortune, The New York Times, Selling Power, CBSNews.com, The Wall Street Journal and Sales and Marketing Management and has been a frequent guest on Channel 12 News. In addition, Keith sits on the advisory board for several editorial boards and technology companies and was recently inducted in the Sales Hall of Fame for his outstanding contributions in the areas of selling and leadership. Contact Form
More Resources at the Executive Sales Coach Blog
Are you living with intention or reaction? Wish you had more balance in your life? In this interview, Keith Rosen shares how you can ignite personal productivity, honor your values and create an extraordinary life. Traditional time management strategies fail to help people thrive. If you?re ready to reduce the stress and chaos that ...
Do you ever find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning? It’s not just due to exhaustion. There are things you’re putting up with in your life and career that’s causing stress and costing you time, money and energy. And the irony is, we’re choosing to do so. Here’s how to create ...